My site...cekidot... ^^

Sunday, June 7, 2009

"Good-byes Are Harder Than Hellos".....


Hellos are hard,
You don't know what to say,
You would look at me,
But I'd look the other way...

I blushed every time I saw you,
You talked to me every day,
You smiled, and you laughed,
But once again I looked away...

Finally one day,
You talked to me once more,
And finally I got the courage,
to say hi and not ignore.

From that point on,
We were together every day,
Until you left me,
and went far, far away...

We had to say goodbye,
They are harder than Hellos,
But after a short time,
I finally let you go...

I know it will be hard,
For both you and I,
But whenever we get lonely,
We can look up in the sky...

And I will know that GOD
Is watching over you,
And you will also know,
That HE's watching me, too...

HE'll bring us back together,
Before too much time has passed,
And we can be together,
Once again, Once more, at Last...

No comments: